Information. Preparation. Action.
EXCLUSIVELY FOR CALCHIRO MEMBERS
- Only accessible through CalChiro Membership
- Opportunity to earn interest linked to the upside swings of the market
- Protection from losses due to market declines
- Fast track underwriting and implementation
- CalChiro group discount pricing
- Access to top-tier level planning
- Tax-free growth, withdrawal, self-completing asset
Comparison of CalChiro Plan to Other Financial Products
CALCHIRO PLAN - IUL1
|Income Tax-Free Distributions|
|Income Tax-Free Death Benefit|
|No Annual Contribution Limits|
|NO 10% IRS PENALTY FOR PRE 59.5 DISTRIBUTIONS|
1 Life insurance products contain fees, such as mortality and expense charges, and may contain restrictions, such as surrender charges. Withdrawals and loans from a life insurance contract are subject to special tax rules if the policy is a modified endowment contract (MEC) and will reduce any available cash value and death benefit amounts. 2 If properly structured, proceeds from life insurance are generally income tax free. 3 You can leave a Roth IRA to a beneficiary tax-free if you have owned the account for more than five years. 4 Life insurance contributions are subject to both federal guideline rules and death benefit amount issued by the insurance carrier. 5 The ability to contribute or deduct contributions may be limited by adjusted gross income limits.